we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Thursday, September 29, 2011

mini happy!

i know its been a while dear friends.. but i have a good excuse for my lack of blogging. please be patient with me... and i will soon reveal the great news. in the meantime.. here are some mini things that have been making me happy!

Blizzards @ Dairy Queen! Can you believe I just had my 1st blizzard a few weeks ago? Needless to say, i'm hooked. i blasted mine with reese peanut butter cups.. heaven in each bite!
went vintage shopping over the weekend with the bestie. my fav purchase were these killer earrings. can't wait to dress up an outfit with these gems.
we have a very natural light friendly house. after 3 years of sleeping in bright bedrooms.. i bought dark curtains.. and ever since we've been taking long naps. why didn't i do this sooner?!
our dear friends from Sacramento came to visit us. Sophia loves that we asked her to hold his hand as we cross the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!