we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

9 months








Zaylee, you are nine months now. To think that I carried you in my womb for nine months and now you have been outside utero for 9 too? It seems like such a short time but also like eternity. I can't even imagine those days when you weren't part of our family any more. Actually, I asked your sister this morning about remembering those days before you were born...and she can't even remember them anymore either. 

You have challenged your mama bird to being a better and healthier person. I have changed my diet completely in the past month to help you with your eczema. It has been tough at times, but all the well worth it to see that it has given you some comfort and relief. 

I can tell that you will be an adventurous person. You love to be part of everything that your sister does and I am always having to save you before you dive off the bed...head first. You are a very fast crawler and now have moved onto much bigger things like cruising around the house. You have no fear and are quite a tough cookie. I love your free spirit. 

You smile all day long and love to giggle along with us when we tell a joke. You are no longer a newborn, but you still have that sweet smell. After I nursed you to sleep tonight, I laid there next to you and just smelled your sweet scent..and soaked it all in. 

 I am so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!