we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Bastille Day! {French Day!}





Happy Bastille Day! Also known as French National Day. As a Francophile, I will be indeed celebrating the French love in me. What I would give to be over in France today! I'm sure the Eiffel tower will be glittering with lights and there will be be a parade of beautifully dressed people eating macarons and beignets (sigh) today.

But in the meantime, aren't these balloons gorgeous? They are made by Geromino Balloons and they are a LA based company that makes the most fabulous ballons for any party. Wouldn't it be beautiful to have these balloons accompany a few macarons and beignets at your next party? I am totally considering it.

all images via

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!