we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Thursday, December 6, 2012

oh advent tree...oh advent tree...

how i love thee...


check out that happy dance! You know your going to have the best day when your morning starts off with treats inside Advent calendars and you start busting out contagious moves like this. :) 

Since the first day of Christmas we have been opening up one of these number pockets each morning and inside I placed a scriptural verse, an picture to go with it and a small treat or note.  

This advent calendar was inspired by oh happy day's blog.


4 comments:

  1. Oh she is such a doll! I love the calendar and i wish I had enough wall space to make one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Carly! I had to clear out some room for it myself!

      Delete
  2. GAH I LOVE HER!!!

    And super cute Advent Tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome!