we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!





Wishing you and your loved ones the most joyful and peaceful  Christmas!

I used two of these pics for our Christmas card this year. Its great to look back at our card last year (with my prego belly) and see how much our life has changed in just 1 year. This Christmas, my heart is overflowing with love and thanksgiving for all that we have, most especially my faith and my little family.    

I have been mourning these past few days for those families who have lost their child, brother, sister, mother, and friend in the happenings of Newtown. I pray for them everyday and have been holding my dear ones a little closer this Christmas. Let us continue to pray for them and for this world. 

*A special thank you to our talented photographer Kristin Eldridge for taking our pictures for us.  

2 comments:

  1. i want a christmas card!!!! 6003 elelupe pl. honolulu hi 96821 :)
    please & thank you! haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome!