we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

falling in love with YOU {Sophia}


I am cherishing every moment with my angel girl. Sophia has been surprising us lately with how much she knows. Yesterday, we were putting her to bed and I was just rocking her and singing "Can't help falling in love with you"...and as I got to the part "falling in love with..." she said, "YOU!" Mike and I chuckled and couldn't believe she knew the lyrics. It was so sweet.

Tonight, as I was putting her to sleep while rocking away in the chair...I watched the sunset from her bedroom window on this beautiful warm night and said a prayer of love and thanksgiving and she drifted off to sleep. I love being a mom! Life isn't complete until you experience the incredible bliss of motherhood.

PS: we went swimming today! The pictures were of her lounging by the pool. She absolutely loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!