we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day {Skirball Center}



We went to the Skirball center the other day to see the Noah's Arc museum. Sophia had so much fun playing inside the museum, but hands down her favorite part was the misty (misty, is an understatement) rainbow in the garden outside. It was a hot day...so we just jumped right in. We got soaked and had a blast. My favorite part was hearing her squeal with delight as she was getting drenched.

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful women out there, who have fostered, loved, and raised a child. Motherhood has been one of the greatest joys in my life. My heart feels like it's going to overflow with love everyday as I love my dear Sophia. Life is such a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!