we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to me {confession}






I have a confession to make. I know I gave up shopping for 40 days. But, my birthday happened to fall upon one of these excruciating 40 days this year. So...a couple SUNDAY's ago (my husband said Sunday's were permissable, and he is probably the most scrupulous person I know, so I'm sure I wont go to hell for this) I bought my birthday gift. A beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag. This handbag is actually just a Nordstroms exclusive. It is so hot! It comes in several other colors; gray, white and yellow. The gray is smokin hot too...but I opted for the classic black.


Okay, so now when you see me walk around with a new handbag around my arm don't look at me suspiciously. It was a legit purchase.











No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!