we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend [slowing down]

The weekend went by so quickly! I was looking at all the pictures I took this weekend...and this one lets me realize that even though we were driving all over town, I had at least one moment to just share and be with my daughter.

Can't believe my little Sophia will be 2 soon! It is so surreal. Yesterday morning, while Mike and I were tag-teaming making breakfast in the kitchen, Sophia was right there helping out too and I said to Mike,"can you believe this little girl is a part of our family?" Even though she has been with us for 2 years now, it just hit me that she is our little family member. Maybe it was because she looked so grown up by helping us out in making breakfast.

My life is a dream. I thank God for it each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!