we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!



Right to Left: my dad, my mom, my darling Sophia, me, my bro (he's single FYI), my love

Happy Easter Everyone! This was our Easter/birthdaybash/anniversary celebration yesterday. April is a huge month in our family. We have 3 wedding anniversaries, countless birthdays and of course this year we also had Easter that fell on the same day.

This Easter was so special for me on many levels, but one thing my wise husband said to me really stuck. He said to me yesterday, "focus on the Lord first." Just these simple words made me realize that I needed to get my mind, my hopes, my desires back in check to reality. Been talking with several friends lately and it seems like everyone is in a funk of some sort. And many of times these "funks" are in our lives because something is/or not happening RIGHT now at this time that isn't according to OUR WILL. And..we have to realize, that the journey of our life is drawn with crooked lines (by us) to follow the straight path to Heaven.

I am so thankful for my husband (my more logical half) to bringing me a dose of truth again, so that I can clear my head, my heart, my desire and focus on the Lord again.

On a lighter note, I am off my shopping ban! It was a great experience but I wont do it again. lol, j/k. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

  1. WOW...just goes to show you folks...never be afraid to share your Faith with others because I can have a real impact. LMW(Love my Wife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant...it can have a real impact.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome!