we moved! please visit us at Our Love Feast

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the calm before the storm

This past weekend was so calm and perfect. We had baskets of laundry to do and some cleaning, but we ignored it all to be here.


Its amazing there are only 4 more days until Christmas! This is by far the fastest Advent...but i think one of the most fruitful advents in the littlest ways. I have almost daily gone through the story of the birth of Our Lord with Sophia (as a bedtime story), and this makes me meditate on the beauty of the Holy Family every night. Sophia and I also attended our first posada for the first time last Friday too. We got to reenact the scene of the Holy Family knocking at the door asking for a place to stay on Christmas eve. It was moving to be pregnant and asking for a place to give birth and no one allowing us in. Needless to say, I am ready for the birth... the birth of Baby Jesus that is (not me).

As for myself... i am far from ready to give birth. In fact, I am still contemplating how this is all going to go down. I mean, I know how its going to happen... but trying to plan without planning too much, you know?

Anyways, I don't see myself having time for another entry before Christmas...so MERRIEST of CHRISTMAS to you all dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!